22 March 2009

Im just a college student living my life, why do we need labels?

I do not know why things tend to go a certain way. A random text message invitation to hang out, innocent enough right? Then an invitation to go to a concert? I has just had three tests and I did well so I said heck yeah. Good times, good drinks, and good environments later, you have a typical outcome. I will not go into too much detail, but it was an adult ending to an adult night. 

The thing is I did not plan on this happening and I am not upset it did. But why do we feel the need to explain or classify our statuses? Why does this action need to be explained or elaborated on?

Why can't we just say we had fun and go from there? Why does everything have to be defined, why must I go through the awkwardness? ARG! 

No comments:

Post a Comment