15 December 2008

Hi World, Im glad to meet you! Do you return the favor?

I am Terry Joe Longshore Jr.
Now enough with the formalities. Call me TJ if you like. I am a 23 year old male from Texas. I currently reside in Carrollton, TX and I am planning a move to Lamar University in Beaumont, TX. I am a sociology major with various interests in history, politics, and cultures. I like electronic, dance, and pop music. I am a generic white boy with a unique history( allthough everyones life is unique, cliche). I have experienced several different lifestyles and paths. From being a troubled teen, to religious zealot, to new age hippie/raver, to college student, to marriage, to full time worker, and currently I discribe myself as a third time around college student who thinks he got it right this time.

I am excited about my field of study and I cant wait to talk to my fellow sociologists. BTW, Forgive my bad spelling, for it is not a strength of mine. While Lamar University may not be harvard, it is Harvard on the Neches. Dun Dun Dun.

Now,
How do you meet blogmates on here?

No comments:

Post a Comment